Terms & Conditions
Nutricia Limited ("Nutricia")
Our Gentle Promise – 30 day money-back guarantee
- If you purchase a tin of Karicare Nutritional Care Toddler Stage 3 or Karicare Nutritional Care Toddler Milk Drink Stage 4 (“Product”) and your toddler does not have a happier tummy following consumption of the Product, then Nutricia will provide you a full refund of the purchase price of the Product subject to the terms and conditions below (“Guarantee”).
2 Terms and conditions:
- The Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- your child must be at least 12 months old;
- you must make a valid claim in accordance with section 3 within 30 days after the date you purchased the Product;
- you must return your Product and proof of purchase (being a valid itemised tax invoice proof of purchase receipt) to us in accordance with section 6;
- the Guarantee is limited to one tin of either Product per valid street address; and
- the Guarantee applies to Products purchased between 1st January 2016 and 30th April 2017. Nutricia reserves the right to extend or discontinue the Guarantee at any time, however if we discontinue the Guarantee, it will still apply to Products purchased before the date we discontinue the Guarantee. Please check www.karinourish.co.nz/ourgentlepromise for the status of the Guarantee.
3. Making a claim:
- In order to make a claim under the Guarantee, you must complete the claim form at www.karinourish.co.nz/ourgentlepromise with your name, contact details (including a valid New Zealand street address), details of your purchase of the Product and a description of your toddler’s experience with the Product.
- When completing the online claim form, you will have the opportunity to forward the details of your claim to the KariCareline. If you chose to do so, the KariCareline may contact you to discuss the Product and your toddler’s experience with the Product.
5 Personal information:
6 Returning the Product:
- Once we have validated your claim, we will send you a reply-paid courier bag for you to return your Product and proof of purchase with New Zealand Post. We will bear the costs of any claim under the Guarantee where you return the Product in this way, however if you choose to return the Product by any other means, you will bear any expense incurred in claiming under the Guarantee.
7 Cheque refund:
- Once we have validated your proof of purchase, we will issue you with a cheque for a full refund of the purchase price of the Product. For clarification, no refunds will be provided other than by cheque.
- Nutricia’s contact details are as follows:
- Danone Nutricia Limited
56-58 Aintree Avenue, Airport Oaks, Auckland 2150
Telephone: 0800 258 268
NZ Consumer Guarantees: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under NZ law. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and entitled to any loss or damage resulting from the failure (other than loss or damage through a reduction in value of the goods) which was reasonably foreseeable as liable to result from the failure.